1. W______ to our school. Let's play games together.
2. Nice to m______ you.
3. Ms. Deng is our English t______ . We all like her very much.
4. Washington D.C. is the capital of A .
5. These are some photos of Lucy's f______ . This is her mother.
6. --- E______ me, are you Frank?
--- Yes, I am.
7. There are t______ months(月) in a year.
8. --- What class and g______ is she in?
--- Sorry, I don't know.
9. --- What color is your new bike?
--- O______ .
10. We often play basketball together(一起) after s .
______ our classroom.
______ is your friend?
Where ______ they ______ ?
_陈爸育儿记_____ my books.
_____ have a computer?
1. I ______ twelve. He ______ eleven. We ______ good friends.
A. am; is; are B. is; are; am C. am; are; is D. are; is; am
2. Tim is friend. is an English boy.
A. I; His B. I; He C. my; He D. my; His
3. --- Aren't the elephants from Thailand?
A. Yes, they are. B. Yes, they aren't.
C. No, they are. D. No, they don't.
4. --- How are you?
A. How are you? B. How do you do?12283577
C. I'm fine, thank you. D. You are OK.
5. --- What class are you in?
--- I'm in ______ .
A. Class Four; Grade Seven B. class four; Grade seven
C. Grade Seven; Class Four D. grade seven; Class four
6. ______ both like watching TV very much.
A. I and my brother B. I and he
C. My brother and I D. He and me
7. --- Hello! My name ______ Wang Peng.
--- Hello! I ______ Alan.
A. am; are B. is; is C. is; am D. is; are
8. I want to know your age.
A. How are you? B. How old are you?
C. What's your name? D. When is your birthday?
9. --- ______ your father?
--- He's a teacher.
A. What B. How C. Who D. What's
10. --- ______?
--- He is creative and outgoing.
A. What is the new teacher B. What is the new teacher like
C. What does the new teacher do D. What does he look like
11. --- Where ______ you ______?
--- I'm from Beijing.
A. are; from B. do; from C. are; come
12. My daughter has ______ egg and ______ cake for breakfast every morning.
A. the; a B. an; a C. the; an D. a; an
13. ______ is a tall tree. It's near. But ______ bird is in the sky. It's far.
A. This; this B. This; that C. That; that D. That; this
14. --- Hi, Jim! Nice to meet you!
--- Hi, it's one year since I last ______ you.
A. saw B. see C. seeing D. have seen
15. Look! ______ is a pen. And ______ are pencils.
A. This; that B. These; those C. This; those D. Those; this