信任用英语怎么说

  • A+
所属分类:外教英语培训

  believe[英][bɪˈli:v] [美][bɪˈliv]

信任用英语怎么说

  v信任;料想;笃信宗教

  vt.相信;以为,认为;对…信以为真;信任

  第三人称单数:believes过去式:believed过去分词:believed现在分词:believing

  易混淆的单词:Believe

  1、And they have the audacity to believe

  而且他们也大胆地相信

  2、The researchers believe that there might be.

  研究人员认为其中存在关联。

  3、I don't believe this.

  我可不信这。

  4、People used to believe that the world was flat.

  过去人们以为地球是扁的。

  5、Believe thattending god is fair.

  信任上帝是平允的。

  be convinced of 确信

  1、He has yet to be convinced of the merits of self-repairing tunnels, however.

  不管怎样,他仍然相信自动维修隧道的好处。

  2、Mr baroin said he hoped that domestic opponents of the tax would be convinced of its pertinence.

  巴胡安表示,希望国内反对征收该税的人将确信其适当性。

  3、"It's a conviction kind of investment strategy, where you need to be convinced of the investment case or the sector or the theme, and very certain about the company you're investing 王楠in," says ms hirn.

  希恩说道:;投资策略就是一种信念,你必须相信相关的投资案、行业或者主题,对你要投资的公司有十足的把握。”

  4、"The majority of my colleagues can be convinced of the solidity of this compromise," he believes.

  他认为,;大部分我的同事们能确信这项折中办法的可靠性。”

  5、But governments will need to be convinced of the merit of these arguments before mining can begin.

  但是在开采启动之前,政府仍需相信这些辩解中提到的优点。

  have faith in[英][hæv feiθ in] [美][hæv feθ ɪn]

  相信,信任;谌

  1、We have faith in love do you understand?

  我们是真心相信爱情的你能明白吗?

  2、Have faith in people. Cynicism sours the disposition.

  信任别人。愤世嫉俗使你的人格变质。

  3、Have faith in god; god has faith in you.

  信仰上帝;上帝也会相信你。

  4、Have faith in our fighter pilots, don't rush your final checks.

  信赖我们的战斗机驾驶员吧, 后检查别做得太仓促。

  5、But I have faith in your vows.

  但我相信你给我的誓言。

  take stock in[英][teik stɔk in] [美][tek stɑk ɪn]

  v.购买…的股票,注意,相信

  1、I don't take stock in what he is saying.

  我不相信他所说的。

  2、Take stock in how things are going, what changes you'd like to make, and set the plan in motion for the fall.

  未雨绸缪,看事情如何发展,你想做出什么变革,在秋天有条不紊地开始你的计划。

  3、That's why I was impressed by a wall street journal article this week in which several investors candidly acknowledged that they couldn't take the pain of a plunging stock market and had bailed out, in some cases at or near the market bottom in march.

  这是为什么我会被《华尔街日报》上周一篇文章打动的原因;在那篇文章中,几位投资者坦率地承认他们无法驱散股市暴跌的痛苦,因此在3月份股市触底或接近触底的时候撤资离市了。

  4、Good workers take stock in their careers at least once a year.

  好的员工至少评估一次自己的事业。

  5、Take stock in to trust, believe in, or attach importance to.

  信任、相信或认为……很重要。

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: